w.o.d.welder Hands as Rx Cream Travel Size (1.69oz)
The quickest way to rips and tears (and sitting out while they heal) is to have under-hydrated hands with thick calluses.
Now you can take our popular hand cream TO GO with the new Hands as Rx Travel Cream. This product features the same non-greasy ingredients you know and love from our standard sized jar, and places them in a portable, easy-squeeze plastic bottle complete with a carabiner clip. You no longer have to worry about your w.o.d.welder hand cream jar cracking during travel, in your gym bag, or in the great outdoors.
How to use:
- Clip your w.o.d.welder travel hand cream anywhere that is convenient for you.
- Next time your hands are dry or when you're done at the gym - pop off the lid of the tottle and squeeze until a dime sized amount of cream comes out.
- Rub cream into your hands and bask in all the hydration.
- Close the cap and go about your day. You're now winning the war on ripped hands.
w.o.d.welder's all natural Hands as Rx Cream provides the following:
• A fast absorbed skin cream that will keep your hands and palms
supple and hydrated.
• Counteracts the drying effects of chalk, and the grinding your hands take
on the bar, the bells, ropes, your endless pull ups.
Don't worry--Hands as Rx isn't a hand cream for wimps, and it also doesn't breakdown the calluses that you need. It simply hydrates skin and allows it to breath and maintain elasticity.
Benefits of key ingredients:
• Allantoin: a cell regenerator that protects skin by sealing in moisture,
and helps with wound healing and tissue regeneration.
• Lanolin: a naturally occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin
while still allowing it to breath.
• Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus: smell great and lend
a cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities.
Your hands will thank you for it. Used daily, you will see smoother hands in no time, and no more rips and pain.
1.69oz Plastic Tottle
Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oilwod welder
Smells good, feels good, nice for getting onto sore calluses straight after a workout.