Pioneer Cut™ – 13mm thick – 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Suede)
Pioneer Cut - 13mm thick - 4" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Suede)
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock + sizes XXL/XXXL or larger can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
I have recieved the belt and my other purchases without any flaws.
The belt is incredibly well made and the red color still holds up, even after months of use and a lot of chalk being smeared all over it. A bit of rubbing usually cleans off most of it.
The leather is really stiff and takes some time to brake in, but i like my belts stiff. The only caveat is getting the belt on if it's not broken n. It is a bit hard, as you have to fight the tension of the leather, although the pioneer cut makes it a bit easier.
All in all a fantastic belt.
Material de calidad
Cinturón para toda la vida
Sistema de agujeros alternos, da opción a ajustartelo más fácil
Belt for life
Alternate hole system, gives option to adjust it easier
This is the best belt I've ever owned. It comes in pre broken, has the right amount of tightness and the 2 different series of holes make it fit exactly the way you want every time
Broke in quickly, the Pioneer Cut is a must on a prong belt.
Can’t go wrong with a Pioneer.
9for9 confirmed and despatched the order promptly, no issues at all. The looks and craftmanship are immaculate, and the pioneer cut makes a lot of difference. The belt is very sturdy, but the bevelled edges stop it from cutting in like most new belts. Can’t recommend enough.
As the title, amazing quality and so solid. It will last a lifetime I'm sure, but in a second life I'd buy again for sure.
The advice and customer service is also second to none.