Klarna | Pay Later
PLEASE SEE "AM I ELIGIBLE?" SECTION BELOW. * * *
We are working on a solution for our international customers!
WHAT IS PAY LATER WITH KLARNA?
Want to try some new products but cashflow is a bit tight? Try before you buy with Klarna.
There are two options to choose from:
- Pay Later - Gives you 30 days to pay once your order has been shipped. No interest. No fees.
Slice it (minimum spend £35) - Pay in three easy instalments (first payment when you order, second payment at 30 days and final payment at 60 days). No interest. No fees.
HOW DO I USE PAY LATER WITH KLARNA?
- Add the products you would like to your Cart.
- From the Cart click the red "CHECK OUT" button.
- On the payment page select "Pay Later with Klarna" - no need to create a Klarna account (but you can if you wish).
- Review and submit your order and you're done! We will process your order and dispatch it to you.
WHO IS KLARNA?
- Klarna (Klarna Bank AB) provide Smoooth payment services to over 130,000 online stores.
- Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna with their interest free payment solutions.
- For more information please visit Klarna's website here.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a UK residential address
- You need a UK bank account
- Klarna will carry out a soft-search assessment. Your credit rating will not be affected by this search.
- You will get an instant decision, subject to your financial circumstances.
BENEFITS OF KLARNA
- All orders dispatched straight away
- Klarna will contact you via email with details of how to pay
- Instant decision, no interest and no fees.
You do not need a Klarna account to use the service but if you sign up for an account you have some additional benefits:
- You can review any orders in your Klarna account
- Manage payments in your Klarna account
- Access your Klarna account with the Klarna app (available on Apple and Android)
Frequently asked questions and their answers can be found on the Klarna website here. If you cannot find the answer you need then you can contact Klarna on that page. Feel free to contact us if you need to.
Klarna's User Terms can be found here.
Klarna's "Slice It" Terms & Conditions can be found here.
Klarna's "Pay Later" Terms & Conditions can be found here.