Iron Tanks Men's N1 Classic Shorts (Black)
Introducing the Iron Tanks™ 'N1 Classic' cotton retro shorts. You will look and feel 'Numero Uno' in these shorts. Iron Tanks promise these will be the most comfortable shorts you have ever worn!
- Made out of Iron Tanks' 100% signature lightweight cotton
- Based on the styles worn by greats such as Arnold Schwarzenegger & Franco Columbu
- Lightweight breathable cotton ensuring you remain cool and comfortable for every training session
- Ideal for any training situation, whether it be in the gym, running, powerlifting
- Iron Tanks' retro shorts are a higher mid thigh cut, allowing maximum range of movement while sprinting or deep squatting/deadlifting
- Includes 2 side pockets for ipods/keys
- One rear zipper pocket for misc items that cannot fall out
- Pitch black in colour
Wears size L. Height 5’7". Bodyweight 187lbs / 85kg.
Great length, good stretch in all directions. They don’t ride up, light weight, sizing is really good. I could of potentially gone a size down but I think I’m inbetween the sizes so I stuck with L and they are great.
I bought two Iron tanks shorts after ripping apart mainstream sport shorts during low bar squats. The fabric is very stretchy allowing maximum ROM. Their length allows conventional deadlifts without having your fingers catching the lower edges. I am 180cm, weight 85kg and took M size, the L size would do too. Shipping was fast. I recommend.
Quite short but not too short. Feel excellent to squat in. I enjoyed showing off my quads a little more and liked the fact that they do not ride like longer shorts tend to.
Best squat shorts ever!!
Amazing shorts bought for squatting and deadlifting sized slightly larger than expected as in unusually a medium 32inch waist but could get into the smalls comfortably
Amazing shorts perfect for squats and deadlifts. Sizing is a bit bigger than expected i weight 82kg and fit a small with room
Dan uses these in the gym. Great item as usual. First class service. Fast delivery. Plus the haribos xx
Probably the best gym shorts I’ve worn. Super stretchy with plenty of leg room with no restrictions.