Pioneer Cut™ Powerlifting Belt – 10mm/13mm thick – 3"/4" wide (Single Colour Suede - Mint)
Pioneer Cut - 10mm/13mm thick - 3"/4" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Suede - Mint)
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Mint suede (inside + outside). White stitching. Black buckle.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
I love this belt. I opted for the 3" instead of the 4" when replacing my Strength Shop belt with a Pioneer Cut, due to discomfort around the ribs and I'm glad I did. This allows me to get a much tighter fit without any digging pains and it sits perfectly in my waist. Again, the smaller hole spacing really allows for a better fit, as well as being adjustable day by day to account for bloating etc. A great quality belt in a gorgeous colour. I'd been hesitant regarding the price but this product is absolutely worth the money, and I'm glad I made the decision to buy it.