Pioneer Cut™ – 13mm thick – 3" wide – Custom Dyed Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Leather & Suede)
PRE-ORDER & DESPATCH IN APPROX. 4-6 WEEKS.
Belts will have the natural leather custom dyed on the outside and also have matching colour suede on the inside. Pictures of all the colours coming soon.
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Have you ever had the problem where you can't get your prong belt the right tightness? How about the problem of getting the belt off after a big lift?
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
- 13mm thick
- 3" wide
- One layer of high quality sole leather (front/centre)
- Leather custom dyed (front)
- Garment quality coloured suede (inside)
- Edges painted
- Edges skived (i.e., bevelled) - so the belt does not dig into you as much as belts that have right-angled un-skived edges
- Nickel-plated rivets and buckle on all colours (except black, which will come with black buckle)
- High quality stitching (colour matched to belt - e.g., "Black / Black" will have black stitching)
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
A custom fade is available as a special order (+£30.00) - please see picture of red belt. If you would like a custom fade please contact us.
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52" (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
- XXXL - 47-56″ (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video: