Pioneer Cut™ – 8.5mm thick – 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (Treated Leather / Buckskin Suede)
FOR BELTS OUT OF STOCK PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORDER (LEAD TIME IS 4-6 WEEKS).
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
8.5mm vs 10mm vs 13mm
From Matt at Pioneer:
"I know this will be a concern to some of you, so let’s tackle the truth on how these are all made:
- 8.5mm belts are made using one piece of leather (approx 6.5mm thick) and ONE piece of suede (approx 2mm thick). These belts will be nearly identical to a 10mm double suede belt!
- 10mm belts are made using one piece of leather (approx 6.5mm thick) and TWO pieces of suede (approx 2mm thick each). Suede offers little to no
rigidity/support but does add to the thickness.
- 13mm double suede belts are made using two pieces of leather (approx 4.5mm thick each) and two pieces of suede (approx 2mm thick each).
- 13mm belts with no suede are made using two pieces of leather (approx 6.5mm each)."
- 8.5mm thick
- 4" wide
- High quality 100% genuine sole leather
- Treated leather (outside)
- Buckskin suede (inside)
- Nickel-plated rivets and buckle
- High quality stitching (white)
- 'PIONEER' embossed logo on the back
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52"
- XXXL - 47-56″
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video:
Share this Product
the pioneer cut hole is just perfect, recommended