Pioneer Cut™ Powerlifting Belt – 8.5mm thick – 4" wide (Treated Leather / Buckskin Suede)
Pioneer Cut - 8.5mm thick - 4" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Treated Leather / Buckskin Suede)
● An exceptionally high quality belt for a great price.
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Treated leather (outside). Buckskin suede (inside). White stitching. Nickel buckle. 'PIONEER' embossed logo on the back.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
A very nicely made power belt, in every way, can reccomend it, without reservation
Thanks for your review Nick. Enjoy your Pioneer belt. Happy lifting!
Great product, the Pioneer cut is an excellent feature that provides more adjustability, the 8.5mm thickness is great if you're looking for something more pliable that still provides good support. The leather feels nice and the finish is perfect, no rough edges. The only better belt that you could get would be a custom one from Pioneer.
Thanks for your review David - it is much appreciated. We are so pleased that you like your Pioneer Cut belt. Wishing you all the best with your training.
Belt is absolutely perfect, shipment was flawless too! Also thanks for the treats in the package😊
Thanks for your review Elias - we really appreciate it. We hope you will enjoy your Pioneer Cut belt. Happy lifting!
This belt may be my first, however, it takes a good amount of pressure off my lower back while squatting which is perfect for a slightly dodgy back. The build quality is really good compared to some of the market rivals I’ve seen friends wear and I’m really pleased with how it’s been so far, definitely would recommend to a friend.
Thanks for your review Tom - it is much appreciated. Enjoy your Pioneer Cut belt and thanks for the recommendation. Happy lifting!
the pioneer cut hole is just perfect, recommended
We are pleased to hear your belt is perfect. Thank you for your review Ferran.