Pioneer Cut Splatter Belt™ – 10mm thick – 3" / 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt
Pioneer Cut Splatter Belt™ - 10mm/13mm thick - 3”/4" wide - Powerlifting Belt
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock can be ordered. Also any other colour combination can be made to order. You can choose up to FIVE colours, inside suede colour and silver/black buckle. Lead time is 4-6 weeks. Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
About the Splatter Belts™:
These Paint Splatter Belts™ are the brainchild of a few different customer requests and some fun out in the shop with the Pioneer crew. The canvas is a white suede and the splatters are made with a USA made leather dye. Outside of the design work, the belts are made using the same processes and materials you all know and love. They are guaranteed for life just like the whole leather line and are geared for abuse while looking awesome!
One-of-a-Kind Splatter Belt Acknowledgement:
The patterns created on each of these belts are all unique and are done by hand using primitive methods of dripping, shaking the bottle and letting it spill, throwing dye from a paintbrush angrily and maybe an occasional Nerf ball soaked in dye. That being said we will NOT be able to accept returns due to complaints about the design work. Pioneer promise that they will do everything they can to make them look great, but there is an element of personal preference and judgement by Pioneer's dye department and they will ultimately determine what looks “great”. Also, please note that the dyeing process will occur BEFORE any embroidery and light coloured or LIKE coloured embroidery thread may show the dye under the text/image or make it look distorted. Please contact us if you wish to have a belt made with embroidery.