Pioneer Cut™ "Stock" Untreated Powerlifting Belt – 10mm thick – 4" wide
Pioneer Cut - 10mm thick - 4" wide - "Stock" Untreated Powerlifting Belt
The all new 10mm Stock belts are here! Although they are “new”, this version of the Pioneer Belt has been around for decades and sold to 10,000’s of folks. The 10mm untreated stock belts are made using full grain vegetable tanned sole leather. Smooth outside natural finish and rough unfinished on the inside to help combat
slippage. Although this belt is “bare bones”, it is ideal for those of you who want a strong, heavy duty belt quickly and less expensive than a custom belt.
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts. Patented design (no. 112244531)
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality vegetable tanned sole leather. Sourced in the USA.
● Smooth untreated leather (outside). Rough raw leather (inside). White stitching. Nickel silver buckle. 'PIONEER' embossed on the back.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
This is my second belt from these guys (nothing wrong with first belt this one was for my son) delivery was nice and quick and well packaged, a hand written note thanking me for my repeat custom even though my first order was a 2-3 years previous was a really nice touch ……… and the free sweets were even better :), I’ve bought 2 pioneer belts from these guys and the belts are really well made and built to last years can’t fault the quality of them
The quality is 5***** for training or hitting pb's cant fault it.
Thanks for your review Scooby. Enjoy your Pioneer Cut powerlifting belt. Go get those PBs!
The belt is amazing quality took about 2 weeks to break in but sizing is perfect, and once broken in it is extremely comfortable. The company itself is fantastic to and are happy to answer any questions so thats always good to and free returns if its not for you, whats not to love?
Thanks for your review and kind words Robbie. Enjoy your Pioneer belt. Happy training!
Came recommended by my coach and I’m very happy with it. I Would recommend that you watch the sizing video. I did that and it’s bang on size wise.
Thanks for your Meave. Enjoy your Pioneer belt. Wishing you all the best with your training!