Pioneer Fitness – 10mm/13mm thick – 3"/4" wide – Powerlifting Lever Belt (All Black Suede "Murdered Out")
Pioneer Fitness - 10mm/13mm thick - 3"/4" wide - Powerlifting Lever Belt (All Black Suede "Murdered Out")
● Quality sole leather (centre) and garment quality suede (outside on both sides). Sourced in the USA.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Patented die-cast zinc lever (black). Made in the USA. Guaranteed for life. It should never let you down, but if it does, we will replace it.
● Black edging and black stitching.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Standard 1" hole spacing.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock and larger sizes XXL+ can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
A belt is for life so you don’t mind paying a bit much for a lifetime investment, however the piece was reasonable and the belt is good quality. The customer service was great and delivery was prompt. As this is a small business there was a great feeling of a personal touch with a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase.
One of the best belts you can buy. Recommended
I've been using the belt for a few months now and it is simply awesome... as soon as I opened the box I knew it was top notch leather as the smell was really strong... taking it out I was amazed at the craftsmanship, 10/10 for sure!
The belt is super easy to adjust with just a screwdriver or even a 20p coin. It took a couple of weeks to break which is expected with quality leather but now it's softened up it feels amazing and the support it provides on all my lifts pushes me to go heavier.
The lever buckle is great and makes slackening the belt after a big lift super easy.
I've had a few belts including lever belts in the past and this one is superior in every way... I don't expect to need to buy another belt any time soon as I'm sure I will get many years of use out of this one, but if I do it will be a Pioneer again!
If you're in the market for a weightlifting belt then you'll struggle to find better than Pioneer.
Darren & Emma also threw in some sweets with my order :D Thank you!