SABO Deadlift (Lime Green)
ALL SIZES IN STOCK
In 2017, SABO improved the ever popular Deadlift shoe with a new design and superior materials!
All new construction. All parts of the shoe upper are new. A tighter more secure fit than with previous models. Similar look of previous models but with a new design.
New materials have been used for the new Deadlift. New breathable mesh, black synthetic suede and metal eyelets. Improved strap which is harder and more durable.
Because of all the new materials and the new construction the shoe has a slightly tighter fit.
New outsole material provides improved durability and superior grip.
Specialised shoes for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. This is the latest version (Summer 2017) as detailed above.
- New anatomical shoe was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialised footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
Share this Product
Got me some Sabo's after a friend recommended them. These shoes are awesome. The provide stability and grip like nothing else. Al my big lifts benefit from them. Deadlift, squats, split squats, and so on. Even bench is more convenient because of the grip they provide... All in all, there Sabo's are great!
Deadlift is my darling and lime green is my colour, so a few months ago I decided to treat myself to some of these Sabo deadlifting shoes. Having used them in very heavy sessions twice a week for 3 months now, I'm so glad I got them - these are excellent.
These shoes give you a supported, firm feeling while giving you a "barefoot" feel. The sole and shoe shape are sculpted nicely to the foot and the heel is very thin - you won't want to wear them for a run, but for deadlifting they are perfect. When I'm deadlifting I feel planted, precise, low to the ground, firm... and fabulous.
Because I'm shallow, a great part is they look awesome. In 3 months I've had 8 people tell me my shoes look great. So I've bought them their own little bag and will never wear them outside, so they always stay looking mint.
The support they give is similar to that of a snug boot. The double strap keeps them firmly wrapped onto you, and keeps the laces out of the way. The fit is what I'd describe as "exact", almost painted on. I bought Rus 42 for my UK 10 feet - spot-on for deadlifting, I'd recommend getting your exact size. However if you want to wear them casually, I'd go half a size up for some wiggle room.
The problem I have now is I've loved deadlifting in them so much I've neglected my squat, which I need to fix. Therefore I can't endorse these better than to say my next training purchase will be a pair of Sabo Powerlifting shoes, from 9for9 (great service by the way, thank you). In lime green.
SABO Deadlift (Lime Green)
The shoes arrived very quickly, and they fit as described. Very happy
Bought these for deadlifting, trained once in them so far and felt pretty good. Sizing was a bit tricky, but worked out fine. I wear 40,5 Reebok Nano, 41 1/3 Adidas Leistung and 41,5 Adidas Matflex. So it was a relief they fit well. Felt like I could spread my foot/toes better in these, transferring energy to the floor. I ordered them from the Netherlands, arrived in 4 days. Handwritten message and Haribo were a plus :) P.s. I ordered size 40 of Sabo!
Just had my lime green SABO deadlift shoes delivered. Such fast delivery! I ordered at 3pm and were delivered next day!
The shoes are awesome. Have done a deadlift session in them and they are so comfy! Metatarsal strap and ankle strap are so secure and padding around ankle very comfortable.
I found the grip excellent and I could feel myself build up torque with the floor as they gripped so well as i turned my feet out! Would definately recommend! Had been deadlifting in converse but these are far superior!