SABO Deadlift PRO (Black/Red)
SABO Deadlift PRO (Black/Red)
Culminating from new ideas and several years of research we are very excited to introduce the new SABO Deadlift PRO.
● Ultra-thin and wide outsole with innovative heel support:
- Rounded spherical internal heel cup. When your weight is added to the heel, it flattens distributing your weight more evenly. This provides a more planted feel and better heel drive.
- Very thin outsole (2-5mm). Your foot is perfectly flat with additional heel support when under compression.
- Wide heel zone with high side walls add stability and support.
● Shaped toe box with high sidewall on the toe side of the outsole. Provides improved stability, minimising slipping and foot rolling. Superior sumo pulling performance.
● New outsole pattern designed for improved grip, stability, traction and weight transfer.
● New insole with incorporated arch support.
● Wide 40mm metatarsal strap (sizes 40-47.5) / 30mm metatarsal strap (sizes 36-39.5). New durable velcro. Provides superior support locking your foot into position.
● Barefoot feel. Exceptionally comfortable and lightweight - size 42 weighs only 316g.
● Breathable mesh & synthetic suede - vegan-friendly.
● The Deadlift PRO is also exceptionally versatile and is perfect for squatting (if you need a flat sole) and bench press.
The SABO Deadlift PRO sizes are European. Since every foot is three-dimensional and varies across many different areas (such as width, instep etc.) conversion tables can only approximate your true shoe size.
The SABO Deadlift PRO offers a very precise fit. Please contact us if you need any help or advice.* * * We are currently updating the EU to UK conversion chart. * * *
These feel more solid than the original SABO deadlift which I like.
The foot strap is more chunky which gives more support and contact with the floor feels really good.
I squat and deadlift in these and have found them supportive enough for both movements. Recommend for deadlifts A+, and for flat foot squatters.
The only flat powerlifting shoe that manages to combine a minimal heel height with having the solid feel of a weightlifting shoe when pushing towards the ground. If you're thinking about buying the Goodlift I'd strongly recommend buying this shoe instead even if it's intended for squatting only.
The heel "cupping" construction in this shoe has generated some controversy, but I think it works incredibly well to create a tight feel around the heel which, unlike many other lifting shoes, runs no risk of feeling loose or that it will rise out of the shoe.
These shoes help me safe at lockout position. Especially, heel’s design is very useful for sumo puller. I’m really satisfied with these shoes.
Good for deadlift, good for squat if you have a flexible ankle
Great shoes, with great lateral support because of the double straps. I train all the lifts in them.
People say that the thicker soles make it not ideal for deadlifts but I still do it training, would potential change them for competition if you are concerned about missing your lift for like an inch, could also take the insoles out to be closer to the ground.
Very wide and stable shoe, not only great for deadlifting but is also probably the best squatting shoe if you prefer squatting in flats. Doesn't slip easily so great for bench as well.
Excellent shoe, great stability - I especially like them for squats. Soles are a tad thicker than the usual sabo I'm used too, so there's a tiny bit of deficit when deadlifting - but nothing a good deadlifter can't handle!
Tried it and it provides great support, i think we are going to be best friends. Sadly it was a little too big, so i had to change it back for 1 size smaller. Based on this, you might want to size down. Every shoe i have is 47, but the 46 size fits me well from the Sabo Deadlifts.
Son las mejores zapatillas que he probado, y el trato recibido por 9for9 es espectacular, muchas gracias por todo!
English translation - They are the best shoes I have ever tried, and the treatment received by 9 for 9 is spectacular, thank you very much for everything!