SABO Deadlift (Red)
In 2017, SABO improved the ever popular Deadlift shoe with a new design and superior materials!
All new construction. All parts of the shoe upper are new. A tighter more secure fit than with previous models. Similar look of previous models but with a new design.
New materials have been used for the new Deadlift. New breathable mesh, black synthetic suede and metal eyelets. Improved strap which is harder and more durable.
Because of all the new materials and the new construction the shoe has a slightly tighter fit.
New outsole material provides improved durability and superior grip.
Specialised shoes for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. This is the latest version (Summer 2017) as detailed above.
- New anatomical shoe was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialised footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
Share this Product
I been wearing many kinds of shoes but those ones are the best i had so far. I wanted to find good flat shoes for squats and deadlift and i think I got them.
I like the shoes a little more than my old black knights - pros: closer to the ground, good traction; cons: looser fit (I'm between sizes probably). I'm wearing them for all 3 lifts and they're working well for me at 70% 1RM.
Service from 9 for 9 was 5*!
They fit very well and make lifting much more comfortable. Fast delivery and great customer service.
Great shoes, light and strong. Have only been happy with my purchase.
Really happy for sizing just meassure your feet and add .5cm.
Always fancied some Sabo Deadlifts but only got around to treating myself recently. They are so good to lift in that I wish I’d bought them earlier. You can feel the floor so much better in these and the straps mean there is no foot movement within the shoe either. Absolutely love them. Service from 9for9 was top class too!
I have pretty wide feet and my coach told me these would probably fit me.
He was totally right ! Those are the best deadlift shoes i've ever had.
The delivery was fast and 9for9 very responsive when i contacted them to get the tracking number for my shoes :)
Will definitly order again from this website when i need new gear !
Been using the Deadlift shoe for some months know, and they are beyond good. Been using it for both sumo and conventional deadlift, and the stability and traction is very good. Helps setup immensely and the traction enables one to effeciently pull out slack of the bar.
Would highly recommend them!
Nice lifting shoes, definitely worth the price. I use them even for squats.
Been using these shoes on a daily basis for over two months now, they’re great for lifting in. I use them for squats, bench and military press in addition to deadlifts. They’re stable, well made and have a good grip. Would recommend to anyone into their lifting and defiantly would buy again.