SABO Girevoy (end of line 15% discount)
Sale price £72.25 Regular price
15% OFF - END OF MODEL DISCOUNT
Sizes are Russian so please check your size on our size guide page. Feel free to contact us if you need any help or advice.
The world's first lifting shoe designed with the needs of Girevoy and Kettlebell sport athletes in mind. These shoes are also suitable for weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding and crossfit.
- An anatomically optimised design using anthropomorphic measurements of athletes.
- An asymmetrical outsole designed to support the proper movement of the foot when performing single (and double) kettlebell movements.
- Innovative sole made of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) specifically designed for working with heavy kettlebells and weights.
- The outsole is built on the Sabo Power Platform (SPP), flexible in the toe box with a solid, supportive heel and even weight distribution throughout the shoe.
- Improved upper construction using ultra-durable synthetic materials, providing maximum support for the foot and maximum stability for the ankle. These shoes fit like a glove.
Proportional heel height related to shoe size:
Size 40-41: 0.71 inches
Size 42-43: 0.73 inches
Size 44-45: 0.77 inches
- Designed specifically for Girevoy and Kettlebell sport, these shoes improve lifting performance and safety.
- Compared to western shoe models, these shoes are not as narrow and have more volume.
- With a non-compressible raised heel/sole, metatarsal strap, and glove like fit, these shoes are also perfectly functional for weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding and crossfit.
- Thoroughly tested upper materials to maximise comfort, safety and durability.
PDF SPEC SHEET