SABO PowerLift (end of line 10% discount)
10% OFF - END OF MODEL DISCOUNT - WAS £85 NOW £76.50
LAST STOCK OF THIS MODEL LEFT - 1 x 36
The SABO PowerLift is a premium weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting and other disciplines such as Crossfit or Girevoy. With all the features and impeccable build quality you would expect from SABO this shoe represents fantastic value for money where its competitors (such as Adidas Adipower and Nike Romaleos) can cost up to twice as much!
- High-technology non-marking outsole with SABO Power Platform (SPP) system. Features supporting board and hard heel insert. The outsole has a flexible toe part and the hard heel with solid insert at the same time for better support. This system brings some flexibility and some freedom of movement to the forefoot whilst being rock solid on the heel.
- Original upper construction features a combination of highly durable synthetic materials and breathable mesh.
- Two multi-directional metatarsal straps lock your foot and ankle firmly into the shoe. Free spinning sleeves on the strap loops ensure a tight lock.
- An effective heel height of 0.77 inches (variable with shoe size).
- Plastic polymer heel is super strong and non-compressible.
- Light weight - size 42 comes in at 481 grams.
- High wings of the outsole add extra support.
- Materials and construction are carefully designed for proper weight distribution.
- Designed to be used for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, bodybuilding, Crossfit and Girevoy Sport.
Share this Product
So happy with these shoes, they make me feel so much more confident with my squatting, would highly recommend!!