SABO PowerLift (Lime Green)
IMPROVED DESIGN : Improvements include improved eyelet construction, more durable metatarsal strap with fabric construction, an overall lighter and more breathable design, and a more flexible forefoot.
The SABO PowerLift is a premium weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting and other disciplines such as Crossfit or Girevoy. With all the features and impeccable build quality you would expect from SABO this shoe represents fantastic value for money where its competitors (such as Adidas Adipower and Nike Romaleos) can cost up to twice as much!
- High-technology non-marking outsole with SABO Power Platform (SPP) system. Features supporting board and hard heel insert. The outsole has a flexible toe part and the hard heel with solid insert at the same time for better support. This system brings some flexibility and some freedom of movement to the forefoot whilst being rock solid on the heel.
- Original upper construction features a combination of highly durable synthetic materials and breathable mesh.
- Two multi-directional metatarsal straps lock your foot and ankle firmly into the shoe. Free spinning sleeves on the strap loops ensure a tight lock.
- Plastic polymer heel is super strong and non-compressible.
- Light weight - size 42 comes in at 481 grams.
- High wings of the outsole add extra support.
- Materials and construction are carefully designed for proper weight distribution.
- Designed to be used for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, bodybuilding, Crossfit and Girevoy Sport.
- "Drop" or effective heel height (H2 minus H5 - see diagram):
- Sizes 36-37 - 17mm / 0.67"
- Sizes 38-39 - 19mm / 0.75"
- Sizes 40-45 - 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Sizes 46-47 - 20mm / 0.79"
Share this Product
Great product. Even better service when I needed a bigger size. Got the replacements out to me the next day even over the bank holiday.
Great shoes. Perfect heel height for squatting, light weight and looks good!