SABO PowerLift (Black)
ALL SIZES IN STOCK
NEW 2017 MODEL!
Improvements for 2017 include improved eyelet construction, more durable metatarsal strap with fabric construction, an overall lighter and more breathable design, and a more flexible forefoot.
The SABO PowerLift is a premium weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting and other disciplines such as Crossfit or Girevoy. With all the features and impeccable build quality you would expect from SABO this shoe represents fantastic value for money where its competitors (such as Adidas Adipower and Nike Romaleos) can cost up to twice as much!
- High-technology non-marking outsole with SABO Power Platform (SPP) system. Features supporting board and hard heel insert. The outsole has a flexible toe part and the hard heel with solid insert at the same time for better support. This system brings some flexibility and some freedom of movement to the forefoot whilst being rock solid on the heel.
- Original upper construction features a combination of highly durable synthetic materials and breathable mesh.
- Two multi-directional metatarsal straps lock your foot and ankle firmly into the shoe. Free spinning sleeves on the strap loops ensure a tight lock.
- Plastic polymer heel is super strong and non-compressible.
- Light weight - size 42 comes in at 481 grams.
- High wings of the outsole add extra support.
- Materials and construction are carefully designed for proper weight distribution.
- Designed to be used for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, bodybuilding, Crossfit and Girevoy Sport.
- "Drop" or effective heel height (H2 minus H5 - see diagram):
- Sizes 36-37 - 17mm / 0.67"
- Sizes 38-39 - 19mm / 0.75"
- Sizes 40-45 - 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Sizes 46-47 - 20mm / 0.79"
If you require additional arch support we recommend the Slimflex Green Orthotic Insole.
Share this Product
Having researched many powerlifting shoes, chose these because they are good quality and excellent value for money. They arrived two days after ordering and are a perfect fit - thanks to the measurement guide provided. I find the shoe itself much more stable than the Adidas Power I have been using for the last 4 years. Good quality product and excellent service - thanks for the Haribo 😊
I absolutely love these shoes. My feet are quite wide and these fit just excellent. Already hit some big personal records in these shoes :)
Absolutely love the Sabo Powerlift shoes - they look good, they fit well and make my stance feel really secure. My squats have noticeably improved since trading in my old converse hi-tops for these. They're my first pair of proper lifting shoes so I have nothing to directly compare with, however at a far more reasonable price than certain other "big brand" shoes, I think these are an excellent choice for anyone unsure about committing to a big purchase. They also feel robust and well made - no signs of wear after 5 months of regular use. If or when they need replacing, I'd happily opt for another pair.