SABO Weightlift (White)
The SABO Weightlift is a premium weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting and other disciplines such as Crossfit or Girevoy. With all the features and impeccable build quality you would expect from SABO this shoe represents fantastic value for money where its competitors (such as Adidas Adipower and Nike Romaleos) can cost up to twice as much!
- High-technology non-marking outsole with SABO Power Platform (SPP) system. Features supporting board and hard heel insert. The outsole has a flexible toe part and the hard heel with solid insert at the same time for better support. This system brings some flexibility and some freedom of movement to the forefoot whilst being rock solid on the heel.
- Original upper construction features a combination of highly durable synthetic materials and breathable mesh.
- Totally redesigned upper construction with one wide strap is designed for Olympic weightlifting.
- Plastic polymer heel is super strong and non-compressible.
- Light weight - size 42 comes in at 481 grams.
- High wings of the outsole add extra support.
- Materials and construction are carefully designed for proper weight distribution.
- Designed to be used for powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, bodybuilding, Crossfit and Girevoy Sport.
- "Drop" or effective heel height (H2 minus H5 - see diagram):
- Sizes 36-37 - 17mm / 0.67"
- Sizes 38-39 - 19mm / 0.75"
- Sizes 40-45 - 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Sizes 46-47 - 20mm / 0.79"
If you require additional arch support we recommend the Slimflex Green Orthotic Insole.
Review by Matt of Phoenix Fitness here.
Share this Product
Had these shoes for at least 8 months, good value for money! You won't get a pair of OLY shoes for £85. Never heard of the SABO brand before Darren recommended me these shoes. I'm just over a size 10 & 1/2 and the 11's are a good fit. You don't want these shoes loose but you feet will expand during exercise. I usually wear with a thicker sock to fill any extra space with these shoes but wearing a thinner pair in the past has been absolutely fine. These shoes will fit your foot better the more you wear them. The soles are very sturdy and solid. There won't be any problem just rounding to the nearest size as the laces provide some good size lee way. The weight of this shoe is very general for a lifter and not heavy like the nike's but you will still notice them on your feet OFC >.< The velcro has got a bit looser but still holds on considering I've rinsed these shoes for about 2-2hr x 4 sessions a week for at least 8 months. Overall: Price vs Quality = A steal! Go buy!