SABO Weightlift (Black)
Available while stocks last
SABO Weightlift (Black)
The SABO Weightlift is a premium weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, weightlifting and other disciplines such as Girevoy. With all the features and impeccable build quality you would expect from SABO this shoe represents fantastic value for money where its competitors (such as Adidas Adipower and Nike Romaleos) can cost up to twice as much!
- High-technology non-marking outsole with SABO Power Platform (SPP) system. Features supporting board and hard heel insert. The outsole has a flexible toe part and the hard heel with solid insert at the same time for better support. This system brings some flexibility and some freedom of movement to the forefoot whilst being rock solid on the heel.
- Original upper construction features a combination of highly durable synthetic materials and breathable mesh.
- Totally redesigned upper construction with one wide strap is designed for weightlifting.
- Plastic polymer heel is super strong and non-compressible.
- Lightweight - size 42 comes in at 481 grams.
- High wings of the outsole add extra support.
- Materials and construction are carefully designed for proper weight distribution.
- Designed to be used for powerlifting, weightlifting, strongman/strongwoman, bodybuilding, and Girevoy Sport.
- "Drop" or effective heel height (H2 minus H5 - see diagram):
- Sizes 36-37 - 17mm / 0.67"
- Sizes 38-39 - 19mm / 0.75"
- Sizes 40-45 - 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Sizes 46-47 - 20mm / 0.79"
If you require additional arch support we recommend the Slimflex Green Orthotic Insole.
Review by Matt of Phoenix Fitness here.
Sizes are Russian so please measure your feet and check which size you should need on our size guide page. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or advice.
Brilliant all round shoe , previously had the Adi powerlift! But the SABO has a a nice snug fit , slightly higher heel , which helps in sitting deep in those squats and Olympic lifts! Great purchase
Thanks for your review Dalton. We are so pleased to hear that you like your SABO Powerlifts. Happy lifting!
I bought these for my partner who is due to compete in a strongman competition in a few months. These shoes are game changers! They are lightweight and the design is simple but stylish. The stability they provide is next level, before I purchased these my partner was convinced his regular trainers were adequate for his training, he now realises his heels were shifting under the strain of lifting such immense weight. Having the right equipment is always Important no matter what your sport is. The SABO shoes offer the support and stability you never knew you needed.
Thanks for your review - we really appreciate it. That's great to hear! We hope your partner enjoys the shoes and we wish him all the best with his training. Hope the strongman competition goes well!
Love the Sabo shoes, lightweight and comfortable, but stable and solid, as a bonus they look great too. They feel well put together. Gave up on Reebok costing nearly twice as much as the build quality wasn’t there.
Thanks for your review. Enjoy your SABO Weighlifts! Happy training.
Very nice shoes. I have not spotted any thing bad about them. The size guide is correct. My feets are 28.0 cm. I have normally size 45 (asics) size 44 fits perfect.
Thank you for leaving a review Juan. We wish you all the best with your training.
Had these shoes for at least 8 months, good value for money! You won't get a pair of OLY shoes for £85. Never heard of the SABO brand before Darren recommended me these shoes. I'm just over a size 10 & 1/2 and the 11's are a good fit. You don't want these shoes loose but you feet will expand during exercise. I usually wear with a thicker sock to fill any extra space with these shoes but wearing a thinner pair in the past has been absolutely fine. These shoes will fit your foot better the more you wear them. The soles are very sturdy and solid. There won't be any problem just rounding to the nearest size as the laces provide some good size lee way. The weight of this shoe is very general for a lifter and not heavy like the nike's but you will still notice them on your feet OFC >.< The velcro has got a bit looser but still holds on considering I've rinsed these shoes for about 2-2hr x 4 sessions a week for at least 8 months. Overall: Price vs Quality = A steal! Go buy!
Thank you for taking the time to review your Sabo Weightlifts. We are pleased that they are working well for you and we wish you all the best with your training.
beautiful shoes, comfort and practicality during weightlift exercises
Thanks for your review Nicolas - we really appreciate it. We are so pleased you are happy with your SABO Weightlift shoes. We wish you all the best with your training.