Slimflex Carbon Foot Orthotic Insole
An EVA insole with a quick dry, moisture absorbing covering material and a carbon composite base that provides additional functional support.
The rigid base makes this insole ideal for heavier loads where additional support is required.
Perfect for those who lead a more active lifestyle and especially for powerlifters who require arch support but want a non-compressible rigid insole for squatting.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Ideal initial introduction to orthotic therapy, which offers greater shell control due to its rigid nylon base; perfect for first line treatment.
- EVA device with a rigid nylon base and a deep heel cup which allows greater foot control and correction on its own and when used with wedges.
- Quick-dry, moisture-absorbing covering material.
- By itself, it provides support to the medial and lateral arch.
- For advanced biomechanical conditions, use in conjunction with Slimflex wedges and Podotech components.
PLEASE NOTE - these insoles are not made with carbon fibre. The heel is made with a carbon composite base with a carbon fibre look effect. The carbon fibre look effect will wear off over time but the underlying base will still offer the support you need.
Theyre selling the insole as a carbon insole however its a black plastic (more than likely be poly prop) with a carbon style stick on covering which wears off as soon as you have your first walk in them. I wouldnt have bought them if i knew this as i needed something to be able to withstand some weight. However they did give some support but not enough.
Had been looking for insoles and bought them from this company. Service was great. Arrived quickly with a note inside and a wee packet of sweets!! A lovely wee touch. Will use 9 for 9 again.
For years I’ve looked for suitable insoles to support my flat feet while squatting but they’ve always seemed too soft. Have helped massively with knee caving from my flatter left foot while squatting.
Good quality. Sent in time.
Most insoles are really overpriced and rubbish, but these ones are brilliant!! Highly recommend them for everyday and for the gym too!