To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your order
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email once the return request is approved
- We are trialling free UK returns (includes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man). If applicable, you will be emailed a Hermes returns label separately and you can drop your return off at a local ParcelShop
What items are returnable?
- You can return any item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order
- They must be in original conditon
- For clothing - unwashed, unworn and any tags in place
- For shoes - unworn and with tags in place
- In the original packaging
- Custom Pioneer belts (i.e., any belt that cannot be ordered on our website) are not returnable
How do I exchange?
- The quickest way to exchange an item is to re-order the item/size you need (as we can dispatch that right away) and then send back any item(s) not required for a refund. To do this just place your new order and then choose "Refund" when processing your return.
- We do offer straight exchanges but this takes longer as we have to wait for the item(s) to come back to us. If you prefer to use this option though, just select "Exchange" when processing your return and put the size/item you need in the order notes. For UK customers your exchanged item(s) will be eligible for free UK delivery. International customers will need to pay for the postage costs for shipping the new item(s). This will be invoiced separately once we have received your return.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original delivery charges are non-refundable
- For UK customers we will provide a free returns label
- For international customers you are responsible for the return costs. The most cost effective method is usually Airmail (but please obtain insurance if necessary)
- For international customers where a customs form is required please mark return on it. Failure to do so will result in additional charges being incurred on re-importation
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
- If approved, then your refund / exchange will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (please allow 5-10 working days for this to appear on your account)
- If you need any assistance with regards to returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.