To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- You can return your items within 60 days of receipt of your order
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email once the return request is approved
- We are offer free UK returns (includes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man). You will be able to create a return label and send your product(s) back at your local Post Office. You can also request a QR code which you can show to the Post Office so they can print the label for you. Instructions are provided in the email sent to you when we accept your return request. The service is free of charge so there is nothing for you to pay.
What items are returnable?
- You can return any item(s) within 60 days of receipt of your order
- They must be in original conditon and unused
- For clothing - unwashed, unworn, must not be marked (e.g., no antiperspirant, make up etc.) and any tags in place
- For shoes - unworn / unused, must be tried on indoors only and with tags in place
- In the original packaging
- Custom Pioneer belts (i.e., any belt that cannot be ordered on our website) are not returnable
- Mystery items are not returnable
- If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we will not be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you. In such situations you would need bear cost of postage.
How do I exchange?
- We operate a policy of accepting returns for refund and do not offer exchanges. When your returned product comes back to us we aim to process a refund within 3 working days. Once your return has been approved you can re-order the product you would like on our website. Alternatively, if you prefer you can re-order once your refund has been processed.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original delivery charges are non-refundable
- For UK customers we will provide a free returns label
- For international customers you are responsible for the return costs. The most cost effective method is usually Airmail (but please obtain insurance if necessary).
- For international customers where a customs form is required please mark "RETURN" or "RETURN OF GOODS" on it. Failure to do so will result in additional charges being incurred on re-importation which we will need to deduct from your refund or your return may be sent back to you.
How soon will I get my refund?
- We aim to process returns within 3 working days from when they are received (Monday to Friday). Once your return is processed and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (please allow 5-10 working days for this to appear on your account).
- If you need any assistance with regards to returns then please email us at email@example.com.