Size guide | Pioneer
PIONEER BELT SIZE GUIDE
Instructions and video below on how to measure for your belt size. Learn the correct way to measure your waist size for your belt.
- Use of a pliable or seamstress tape is preferred.
- Measure around your naval or where you are going to wear the belt.
- Do not “suck in”, measure in a relaxed state, then pull the measuring tape tight. It is important that you pull the tape tight and use this tight measurement to choose your correct belt size. If you do not pull the tape tight then the belt may be too big for you.
- You can also measure your existing belt to ascertain the size you will need (please see the video below).
- Take that measurement and use the size guide on the belt you are interested in ordering.
- X-Small : 22″- 31″
- Small : 27″- 36″
- Medium : 31″- 40″
- Large : 35″- 44″
- X-Large : 39″- 48″
- XX-Large : 43″- 52″
- XXX-Large : 47″- 56″
- Remember please take into consideration weight loss or gain.
The vast majority of sizing issues we see are belts being ordered one size too large. It is important to take a tight measurement or if you have an existing belt you can measure that (Matt explains how in the video below).
If you have any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help.
Pioneer can make belts larger than XXXL. If you need a larger belt then please contact us.