FREE EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS UNTIL 8 JANUARY 2024 (for all orders placed from 15 November)
How do I return?
- You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order
- Before returning please ensure that your item(s) meet the critera below
- We offer free returns for our UK customers (including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man). If you're a UK customer you can create a free returns label and send your item(s) back at your local Post Office. You can also request a QR code which you can show to the Post Office so they can print the label for you. The service is free of charge so there is nothing for you to pay.
- For international customers outside of the UK, please return to: 9 for 9, 17 Central Avenue, Rochford, Essex, SS4 3BQ, UK. Where a customs form is required please mark "RETURN" or "RETURN OF GOODS" on it. Failure to do so will result in additional charges being incurred on re-importation which we will need to deduct from your refund or your return may be sent back to you.
- Please include a copy of your sale receipt or a note with your order number in your return (failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your return).
- Products must be in original conditon, unused, unmarked and in original packaging
- For clothing - unwashed, unworn, must not be marked (e.g., no antiperspirant, make up etc.), remain clean (no pet hair etc.) and any tags in place
- For shoes - unworn / unused, must be tried on indoors only and with tags in place
- RepOne devices must be unused and not registered. If the device has been registered it cannot be returned.
- Custom Pioneer belts (i.e., any belt that cannot be ordered on our website) are not returnable
- Bargain bucket belts are not returnable
- Mystery items are not returnable
- If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we will not be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you. In such situations you would need bear cost of postage.
- We operate a policy of accepting returns for refund and do not offer exchanges. When your returned product comes back to us we aim to process a refund within 5 working days. You can re-order the product you would like on our website. If you prefer you can re-order once your refund has been received.
- For international customers outside of the UK we can only provide you with an exchange or credit for any returned items (additional shipping costs will apply for exchanges and new purchases). This is because we will have paid import duties, taxes and brokerage charges on your behalf which we cannot reclaim.
- Original delivery charges are non-refundable
- If your order was eligible for free delivery and return any item(s) for a refund, your overall order value must remain above the free delivery threshold. If your order value falls below the free delivery threshold then we will deduct shipping costs from your refund. This includes purchasing one item above the free delivery threshold and returning it for a refund (e.g., you purchase an item for £60.00 with free UK delivery - when the item is returned to us we will refund £60.00 less shipping costs). If the refund amount will not cover the shipping costs we will send you an invoice for the difference.
- For UK customers (including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) you can create a free returns label
- For international customers you are responsible for the return costs. Please return via Airmail or Registered Airmail (but please obtain insurance if necessary). If you use a courier your order may be returned back to you due to the way couriers handle re-importation of returns.
- For international customers where a customs form is required please mark "RETURN" or "RETURN OF GOODS" on it. Failure to do so will result in additional charges being incurred on re-importation which we will need to deduct from your refund or your return may be sent back to you.
- We aim to process returns within 5 working days from when they are received (Monday to Friday). You will receive an email confimation once your return is processed and the refund has been actioned.
- If you have not included a copy of the sale receipt or a note with your order then this will result in a delay in processing of your return.
- For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (please allow 5-10 working days for this to appear on your account).
- International customers outside of the UK will be contacted via email within 5 working days to inquire if an exchange or credit is required (additional shipping costs will apply for exchanges and new purchases).
If you need any assistance with regards to returns then please email us at