Pioneer Cut™ – 10/13mm thick – 3"/4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (All Black Suede "Murdered Out")
- XS - 1 x 10mm 3" & 2 x 10mm 4"
- Small - 8 x 10mm 4" & 2 x 13mm 4"
- Medium - 2 x 10mm 3", 7 x 10mm 4" & 4 x 13mm 4"
- Large - 1 x 10mm 3", 4 x 10mm 4" & 4 x 13mm 4"
- XL - 2 x 10mm 4" & 1 x 13mm 4"
- XXL - 1 x 10mm 4" & 1 x 13mm 4"
FOR BELTS OUT OF STOCK, PRE-ORDER & DESPATCH IN APPROX. 4-6 WEEKS.
The All Black Suede "Murdered Out" look features black suede, black stitching, black painted edges and black buckle.
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Have you ever had the problem where you can't get your prong belt the right tightness? How about the problem of getting the belt off after a big lift?
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
- 10mm or 13mm thick
- 3" or 4" wide
- One layer of high quality sole leather (centre)
- Garment quality coloured suede (outside and inside)
- Edges painted
- Edges skived (i.e., bevelled) - so the belt does not dig into you as much as belts that have right-angled un-skived edges
- Black buckle
- High quality stitching (black)
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52"
- XXXL - 47-56″ (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video:
Share this Product
Great belt and and service from 9 for 9. I never thought I'd go from a lever to a prong belt but the pioneer cut system has proved me wrong!
A really great belt, indeed. Amazing quality. Fits like a glove with the Pioneer Cut 1/2 inch increments and no ”breaking in”.