Pioneer Cut™ – 10mm thick – 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (Two Tone Suede)
- XS - 2 x Aqua / Pink, 1 x Aqua / Pink (with pink stitching) & 1 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle)
- Small - 3 x Aqua / Pink (with pink stitching), 2 x Black / Grey, 2 x Black / Red, 1 x Brown / Orange, 1 x Buckskin / Sand, 1 x Fuchsia / Pink, 1 x Grey / Pink, 1 x Navy / Red, 1 x Navy / Royal Blue & 1 x Turquoise / Lime Green
- Medium - 1 x Aqua / Pink (with pink stitching), 3 x Black / Grey, 2 x Black / Red, 2 x Brown / Orange, 1 x Buckskin / Sand, 1 x Grey / Pink, 2 x Navy / Red, 1 x Navy / Royal Blue, 1 x Royal Blue / Turquoise, 1 x Turquoise / Lime Green (with white stitching) & 1 x Turquoise / Lime Green (with lime green stitching)
- Large - 2 x Aqua / Pink, 2 x Black / Grey, 2 x Black / Red, 1 x Brown / Orange, 1 x Buckskin / Sand (with white stitching - please contact us to order), & 1 x Navy / Red
- XL - 1 x Aqua / Pink, 1 x Black / Grey & 1 x Black / Red
FOR ALL OTHER BELTS OUT OF STOCK PRE-ORDER & DESPATCH IN APPROX. 4-6 WEEKS.
We will be stocking the Pioneer Cut 10mm 4" Powerlifting Belt in the following two tone colour combinations (outside / inside):
- Aqua / Pink (with white stitching)
- Aqua / Pink (with pink stitching)
- Black / Grey (with steel grey stitching + black buckle)
- Black / Red (with white stitching)
- Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle)
- Brown / Orange (with orange stitching)
- Buckskin / Sand (with sand stitching)
- Fuchsia / Pink (with pink stitching)
- Grey / Pink (with pink stitching)
- Navy / Red (with red stitching)
- Navy / Royal Blue (with blue stitching)
- Royal Blue / Turquoise (with white stitching)
- Turquoise / Lime Green (with white stitching)
- Turquoise / Lime Green (with lime green stitching)
For any other combination please contact us.
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Have you ever had the problem where you can't get your prong belt the right tightness? How about the problem of getting the belt off after a big lift?
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
- 10mm thick
- 4" wide
- One layer of high quality sole leather (centre)
- Garment quality coloured suede (outside and inside)
- Edges painted
- Edges skived (i.e., bevelled) - so the belt does not dig into you as much as belts that have right-angled un-skived edges
- Nickel-plated rivets and buckle
- High quality stitching
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52"
- XXXL - 47-56″ (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video: