Pioneer Cut™ – 13mm thick – 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (Two Tone Suede)
- XS - 1 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle)
- Small - 1 x Black / Grey, 1 x Black / Red, 1 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle), 1 x Buckskin / Sand, 1 x Forest Green / Loden, 1 x Navy / Red & 1 x Navy / Royal Blue
- Medium - 2 x Black / Grey, 2 x Black / Red, 2 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle), 1 x Brown / Orange, 1 x Buckskin / Sand, 1 x Forest Green / Loden, 2 x Navy / Red & 1 x Navy / Royal Blue
- Large - 1 x Black / Grey, 1 x Black / Red, 1 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle) & 1 x Forest Green / Loden
- XL - 1 x Black / Red (with red stitching + black buckle) & 1 x Forest Green / Loden
FOR ALL OTHER BELTS, PRE-ORDER & DESPATCH IN APPROX. 4-6 WEEKS.
We will be stocking the Pioneer Cut 13mm 4" Powerlifting Belt in the following two tone colour combinations (outside / inside):
- Aqua / Pink (with white stitching)
- Black / Grey (with steel grey stitching)
- Black / Red (with white stitching)
- Black / Red (with red stitching & black buckle)
- Brown / Orange (with orange stitching)
- Buckskin / Sand (with sand stitching)
- Forest Green / Loden (with olive drab stitching)
- Fuchsia / Pink (with pink stitching)
- Grey / Pink (with pink stitching)
- Navy / Red (with red stitching)
- Navy / Royal Blue (with blue stitching)
- Purple / Lavender (with lavender stitching)
- Turquoise / Lime Green (with white stitching)
For any other colour please contact us.
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Have you ever had the problem where you can't get your prong belt the right tightness? How about the problem of getting the belt off after a big lift?
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
- 13mm thick
- 4" wide
- One layer of high quality sole leather (centre)
- Garment quality coloured suede (outside and inside)
- Edges painted
- Edges skived (i.e., bevelled) - so the belt does not dig into you as much as belts that have right-angled un-skived edges
- Nickel-plated rivets and buckle
- High quality stitching
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52" (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
- XXXL - 47-56″ (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video: