Pioneer Cut™ "Stock" Powerlifting Belt – 13mm thick – 4" wide
Pioneer Cut - 13mm thick - 4" wide - "Stock" Powerlifting Belt
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather. Sourced in the USA.
● Black dyed leather (outside). Black raw leather (inside). Black stitching. Black buckle. 'PIONEER' embossed on the back.
● The black dyed leather is more pliable than the original black stock Pioneer Cut belt.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
First powerlifting belt. Really good quality. Already comfortable to use.
The last belt you'll ever buy, until you start looking at the custom belts pioneer do then it will become a very expensive habit/hobby.
Love this belt, comfortable, supportive, the pioneer cut (½ inch staggered holes) is a game changer. I've had other belts including a lever belt from a certain strong shop. Spend the extra, buy a Pioneer, you won't regret it. (Photo is after 8 months of hard use & it's handled everything i can throw at it.)
This belt is awesome. Cant think of anything that I'd change. Its very supportive but not too stiff for me and has the best buckle ever made. Highly recommended. Black also looks very good.