Pioneer Cut™ Powerlifting Belt – 6.5mm thick – 3"/4" wide (Treated Leather)
Pioneer Cut - 6.5mm thick - 3”/4" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Treated Leather)
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts. Patented design (no. 112244531)
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather. Sourced in the USA.
● Leather is treated with a proprietary blend of fish and mineral oils which help soften the leather and give it a darker finish.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
Thanks for your review Alex. Enjoy your Pioneer Cut powerlifting belt. Happy training!
A very nice belt, up to the usual Pioneer high build quality, and usual good and prompt service from 9for9. top marks.
Thanks for your review Nick. Enjoy your Pioneer belt. Happy lifting!
Great belt for deadlifts and bench once broken in and softened up slightly. For a competitive lifter it’ll likely be too thin for squats. Most women and some men would do better with a 3” belt than a 4” belt do to position restriction etc.
Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you like your Pioneer belt. Wishing you all the best with your training.
I have gone through a few cheap belts and decided to finally get a lifetime one. It's been a few sessions and I never had to "break" into it. It is sturdy and beautiful. Immensely happy with my purchase!
Thanks for your review Rafael. We are delighted that you are happy with your Pioneer Cut belt. Wishing you all the best with your training.
This is my 5th lifting belt, and by far the best (they're all gone up in price in that process). I've been hearing about Pioneer belts for a long time, so thought i'd take a punt on this one, and isn't Paul a happy boy now! Being slightly overweight (think PowerBelly) getting a supple decent belt that doesn't pinch your fat rolls is amazing. After the first workout it felt like i wasn't wearing one (i know its only 6.5mm) but it made the lifting experience a much better one. I've now gone and got myself a 10mm Pioneer belt and thats just as supple and was well worth the £130 i paid for it....... Pioneer belts are the best in the business.........10/10
Thanks for your review Paul. We are so pleased that you like the Pioneer belts.We are delighted to hear that they have made your lifting experience better. Wishing you all the best with your training.
Decided to get this one as I needed something that I could use for both squats and deads on a student’s budget. I’ll probably get a 13mm one for squats and presses later for maximal support, but this one offers enough support while also allowing a proper deadlift starting position. Very supple leather, felt broken in after 1 workout.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you like your belt. We wish you all the best with your training and look forward to sending you a 13mm belt in the future.