Pioneer Cut™ Powerlifting Belt – 6.5mm thick – 3"/4" wide (Treated Leather)
Pioneer Cut - 6.5mm thick - 3”/4" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Treated Leather)
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
Great belt for deadlifts and bench once broken in and softened up slightly. For a competitive lifter it’ll likely be too thin for squats. Most women and some men would do better with a 3” belt than a 4” belt do to position restriction etc.
I have gone through a few cheap belts and decided to finally get a lifetime one. It's been a few sessions and I never had to "break" into it. It is sturdy and beautiful. Immensely happy with my purchase!
This is my 5th lifting belt, and by far the best (they're all gone up in price in that process). I've been hearing about Pioneer belts for a long time, so thought i'd take a punt on this one, and isn't Paul a happy boy now! Being slightly overweight (think PowerBelly) getting a supple decent belt that doesn't pinch your fat rolls is amazing. After the first workout it felt like i wasn't wearing one (i know its only 6.5mm) but it made the lifting experience a much better one. I've now gone and got myself a 10mm Pioneer belt and thats just as supple and was well worth the £130 i paid for it....... Pioneer belts are the best in the business.........10/10
Decided to get this one as I needed something that I could use for both squats and deads on a student’s budget. I’ll probably get a 13mm one for squats and presses later for maximal support, but this one offers enough support while also allowing a proper deadlift starting position. Very supple leather, felt broken in after 1 workout.