Pioneer Fitness Powerlifting Lever Belt – 10mm thick – 4" wide (Two Tone Suede)
Pioneer Fitness - 10mm thick - 4" wide - Powerlifting Lever Belt (Two Tone Suede)
● Quality sole leather (centre) and garment quality suede (outside on both sides). Sourced in the USA.
● Two Tone colour is reversible so you can have inside colour on outside if you wish.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Patented die-cast zinc lever (silver). Made in the USA. Guaranteed for life. It should never let you down, but if it does, we will replace it.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Standard 1" hole spacing.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock and larger sizes XXL+ can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
The delivery was very fast. They even left some sweets and a note which was a lovely touch. Best belt I've used to date + looks great too. 10/10 service from 9for9. Quality craftsmanship from Pioneer.
Thanks for your review Logan. Enjoy your Pioneer belt. Happy lifting!
9 for 9 didn't have the colour belt I wanted, but were really accommodating at sourcing what I really wanted from Pioneer Fitness and were really transparent about everything. Will definitely be buying from them again in the future as good customer service is hard to come by these days.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Chris. We are pleased that you have been happy with our customer service. It is extremely important to us. We wish you all the best with your training.
I had a buckle belt before and couldn't get it tight enough on my own so not that practical. The lever really makes a huge difference. Just a word of warning if you're a first time lever belt owner like me, it takes a little bit for the holes to loosen to the point where you can get in and out easily. First time I thought I would have to wear it forever😂
Great customer service too, will definitely buy more from them.
<p>Thanks so much for your review - we appreciate it! We hope you will enjoy your belt. You may find this video helpful with regards to getting your lever belt on and off - <a href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjk-Y2dy7NE'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjk-Y2dy7NE</a>