w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver (with 5 replacement blades)
PLEASE NOTE - This product is excluded from FREE UK DELIVERY and is sold as an ADD ON ITEM. Add any another item (such as a pair of deadlift socks) to bring your cart value to £7.99 or more and then your order will be eligible for FREE UK DELIVERY.
From w.o.d.welder themselves:
When you work hard and play hard, your skin can often suffer the consequences in the form of hard, unsightly calluses. And while they don't pose an immediate health concern, not addressing them can have a major impact on your long-term hand, foot and skin health.
The w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver is designed for people like CrossFit athletes, olympic weighlifters and powerlifters who often suffer from calluses built up from training. And when you start to rip calluses it can be downright painful and also affect future training sessions.
Here are a few reasons why our callus shaver offers superior long-term support:
- Each order comes with the shaver and five replacement blades, giving you a full year of callus-cutting protection.
- They’re safe, effective and easy to use. When your callus starts to get rounded or form a white cap, simply take a shower or bath to soften it up and drag our callus shaver over the top. It’ll come out quickly and easily with no painful mess.
- It’s great for hands and feet! No matter if you’re struggling with deep-rooted calluses on the balls of your feet or the spots between knuckles on your fingers, it will take care of every callus.
- Blades don’t need to be replaced for 2-3 months, meaning you can use it over and over again without having to immediately replace a blade.
- It features a safety guard to keep you from shaving too deep and hurting the soft, growing skin underneath. This lets you keep working out and working hard without causing further damage.
- Quickly and safely remove thick, hard skin on your feet to jumpstart natural skin renewal for healthier skin free of sores or painful friction.
- Using the w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver is easy. Simply soak your skin in the bath or shower and when the callus turns white and soft, just shave it off with no pain.
- Our callus shaver works great on hands and feet, alike. This makes it equally great for runners and cyclists with feet issues, as it does for powerlifters, weightlifters, gymnasts, climbers and CrossFit athletes who lift, twist and pull with their hands.
- Each order comes with 5 replacement blades, each which lasts 2-3 months with regular use. That means a single shaver can last you a full year!
- Similar to a pumice stone that grind away and exfoliate the skin, removing calluses helps you avoid further damage or deep-seated sores known as porokeratomas.
works well,does exactly what it's supposed to do. Still feel the need to use a pumice stone for a little after but way better than the pumice stone by itself
Easy and pain-free way to get rid of raised callouses, even if you're a bit squeamish about it like I am!