w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver
From w.o.d.welder themselves:
When you work hard and play hard, your skin can often suffer the consequences in the form of hard, unsightly calluses. And while they don't pose an immediate health concern, not addressing them can have a major impact on your long-term hand, foot and skin health.
The w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver is designed for people like strength athletes, weightlifters and powerlifters who often suffer from calluses built up from training. And when you start to rip calluses it can be downright painful and also affect future training sessions.
Here are a few reasons why our callus shaver offers superior long-term support:
- Each order comes with the shaver and five replacement blades, giving you a full year of callus-cutting protection.
- They’re safe, effective and easy to use. When your callus starts to get rounded or form a white cap, simply take a shower or bath to soften it up and drag our callus shaver over the top. It’ll come out quickly and easily with no painful mess.
- It’s great for hands and feet! No matter if you’re struggling with deep-rooted calluses on the balls of your feet or the spots between knuckles on your fingers, it will take care of every callus.
- Blades don’t need to be replaced for 2-3 months, meaning you can use it over and over again without having to immediately replace a blade.
- It features a safety guard to keep you from shaving too deep and hurting the soft, growing skin underneath. This lets you keep working out and working hard without causing further damage.
- Quickly and safely remove thick, hard skin on your feet to jumpstart natural skin renewal for healthier skin free of sores or painful friction.
- Using the w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver is easy. Simply soak your skin in the bath or shower and when the callus turns white and soft, just shave it off with no pain.
- Our callus shaver works great on hands and feet, alike. This makes it equally great for runners and cyclists with feet issues, as it does for strength athletes, powerlifters, weightlifters, gymnasts, climbers and athletes who lift, twist and pull with their hands.
- Each callus shaver comes with 5 replacement blades, each which lasts 2-3 months with regular use. That means a single shaver can last you a full year!
- Similar to a pumice stone that grind away and exfoliate the skin, removing calluses helps you avoid further damage or deep-seated sores known as porokeratomas.
Replacement blades - 5 x w.o.d.welder replacement blades are included with each callus shaver. Additional callus shaver blades are available - simply choose the option you would like from the drop-down. We provide high-quality Merkur callus shaver blades (Made in Solingen, Germany).
Great stuff for an affordable price!
Thanks for your review Kristijan. Enjoy your w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver. Keep on top of those calluses!
works well,does exactly what it's supposed to do. Still feel the need to use a pumice stone for a little after but way better than the pumice stone by itself
Thanks for your review Demetris. You might want to check out the WODROD... not as aggressive as the callus shaver but more abrasive than the volcanic pumice stone. Hope this helps!
Easy and pain-free way to get rid of raised callouses, even if you're a bit squeamish about it like I am!
Thanks for your review Elaine - it is appreciated. Keep those callouses at bay! Happy training.