Pioneer Cut™ Powerlifting Belt – 10mm thick – 3" wide (Single Colour Suede)
Pioneer Cut - 10mm thick - 3" wide - Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Suede)
● Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment. Superior adjustability to standard belts.
● Perfect fit and tightness every time even with day to day weight fluctuations / fullness / bloating. Also very easy to get on and off.
● The ultimate in flexibility. Want your belt tighter for squats and a bit looser for deadlifts? The Pioneer Cut has you covered.
● Quality sole leather and garment suede. Sourced in the USA.
● Single colour suede. White stitching. Nickel silver or black buckle.
● Edges are bevelled so they do not dig in.
● Supportive but also exceptionally comfortable due to construction and quality materials.
● Handcrafted in the USA. Remarkable build quality and value.
● Lifetime Guarantee.
Belts out of stock, sizes XXL + or your own colour combo can be ordered (4-6 week lead time). Please contact us so we can get your belt made.
Recieved my Pioneer 3" belt, the quality is amazing, I've wanted one for such a long time and can't wait to use it this week. Highly recommend 9for9....prompt delivery and with an nice personal touch too. Thank you
Great deadlift belt. Fantastic quality and amazing service.
Bought this as my first belt for powerlifting training! The quality and the leather is fantastic. Well worthe investment :)
First of all very happy with the belt - looks like it should last a lifetime.The half inch holes make for the perfect fit. More importantly the customer service was second to none and was easily able to obtain the correct sizing advice. Having spent a long time looking on the web this was the best value belt I could find in the UK and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you.
Bought this as my first belt and it didnt disappoint. The half inch holes is a game changer makes adjustability so much easier and fit better cant recommend this belt enough. If your looking for a belt hit these guys up and buy this one. Also thanks to darren and emma for all the advice
Prefer it to my SBD belt. It’s light, compact and comfortable. My lifting partner both the same one after trying it.
Fantastic well made belt, worth the money