Pioneer Cut™ – 10mm thick – 4" wide – Powerlifting Belt (Single Colour Suede)
- XS - 2 x Aqua, 1 x Black, 1 x Fuchsia, 1 x Lavender, 1 x Light Grey, 1 x Pink, 1 x Purple, 1 x Red, 2 x Royal Blue & 1 x Turquoise
- Small - 1 x Aqua, 2 x Black, 1 x Brown, 3 x Buckskin, 2 x Forest Green, 1 x Fuchsia, 1 x Grey, 1 x Lavender, 1 x Light Grey, 1 x Lime Green, 1 x Maroon, 1 x Orange, 1 x Pink, 1 x Purple, 3 x Red, 2 x Royal Blue, 1 x Rust, 1 x Sand & 1 x Turquoise
- Medium - 4 x Black, 1 x Brown, 2 x Buckskin, 2 x Forest Green, 1 x Grey, 2 x Light Grey, 1 x Lime Green, 1 x Maroon, 1 x Navy, 1 x Orange, 2 x Purple, 3 x Red, 2 x Royal Blue, 2 x Rust & 1 x Turquoise
- Large - 2 x Black, 1 x Brown, 1 x Buckskin, 2 x Forest Green, 1 x Grey, 1 x Maroon, 2 x Navy, 1 x Pink, 1 x Purple, 1 x Red, 1 x Rust & 1 x Sand
- XL - 1 x Black, 1 x Brown, 1 x Buckskin, 1 x Forest Green, 2 x Grey, 1 x Maroon & 2 x Navy (1 x with black buckle +£9.95 - please contact us to order)
- XXL - 1 x Black & 1 x Buckskin (please contact us to order)
FOR BELTS OUT OF STOCK, PRE-ORDER & DESPATCH IN APPROX. 4-6 WEEKS.
Hand crafted to the highest standards by General Leathercraft Inc. in Texas (USA), Pioneer powerlifting belts are made with the very best materials resulting in a truly world class product. Pioneer belts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Have you ever had the problem where you can't get your prong belt the right tightness? How about the problem of getting the belt off after a big lift?
Introducing the “Pioneer Cut“. It is a Patent Pending design that Steve Strohm designed and partnered exclusively with Pioneer to bring to market. Pioneer have taken the existing traditional prong buckle and made it better and more customisable in terms of sizing. Offsetting two lines of holes, this design allows for you to tighten the belt in 1/2″ increments instead of the normal 1” that most companies currently offer. Due to the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness keeping the lifter more safe, and allowing the belt to be unbuckled much easier.
- 10mm thick
- 4" wide
- One layer of high quality sole leather (centre)
- Garment quality coloured suede (outside and inside)
- Edges painted
- Edges skived (i.e., bevelled) - so the belt does not dig into you as much as belts that have right-angled un-skived edges
- Nickel-plated rivets and buckle on all colours (except black, which will come with black buckle)
- High quality stitching (white)
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- XS - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31-40"
- Large - 35-44"
- XL - 39-48"
- XXL - 43-52" (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
- XXXL - 47-56″ (SPECIAL ORDER - please contact us)
How to measure for your belt - please click here.
The Pioneer Cut™ Belt adjustment:
To see just how good these belts are in comparison to other well known popular brands please see this video:
Pioneer FAQ video:
Share this Product
Very good belt. Worn in after a couple of sessions. Comfortable and good fitting with closer hole options. Easy to get on and off. Looks awesome. Feels quality. Would recommend to friends, although not IPF legal. Service from 9for9 also excellent. Will use again.
Belt is fantastic couldnt believe the hand written note from the guys, such a nice touch and shows they really care! tempted for a pair of shoes now
I ordered a Pioneer cut 10mm belt. Item was dispatched and delivered quickly and exactly as described. Great product and excellent service!
Quick response and helpful advice on sizing, delivered swiftly. Very happy with the belt and great service from 9for9
The 1/2inch distance between the holes makes the belt much easier to find the perfect size. Also good as I share the belt with a friend sometimes as he doesn’t own one and it fits him perfect also. Very well built and I expect it to last a lifetime as it says. Great belt.