The loyalty so many of you have shown us since we started 9 for 9 has blown us away. So many of you keep on coming back to us and we appreciate it so much! We are launching our Rewards programme to repay that loyalty.
A very quick rundown:
- You receive 200 points as a sign up bonus
- You will earn 2 points for every £1 spent on product
- if you have purchased from us in the past we will also back date your points
- You receive 50 points for every review you submit :
- You will receive 50 points for following us on Instagram
- You will receive 50 points for following us on Facebook
- Add your birthday to your account and we will drop 250 points when the special day comes around!
- Refer a lifting friend with your unique referral link and you earn a £3 money off voucher when they make a purchase of £25+. What's more they will get £3 off this first order with us too!
- Redeem your points for money off vouchers which start from £2.50 (sign up and follow us on social media to claim your first money off voucher!)
- If you have not ordered from us before please register for an account here. You should find 200 points in your account (consider it a big welcome hug from us)!
- If you have ordered from us before but do not have an account then please also register for an account here. We will back date your points from any previous spend. If your points do not appear within 24 hours then please contact us.
- If you already have an account with us but it was set up before we opened Rewards (on 19 June) then you should find your bonus points plus back dated points from any previous spend with us in your account (just log in to see...). If your points are not showing please contact us.
We are sure that you will enjoy the Rewards and we want to you to do so. However, such schemes are open to misuse and "loyalty fraud". Our system monitors for such activity.
When you log in to your account click the Rewards button (which can be found on the bottom left of your screen) to manage your account.
Thanks as always for your support - we love you all.
Darren & Emma