Size guide | SABO Shoes
SABO Shoe Size Guide
The table below shows the approximate shoe size conversions from Russian to UK/EU. The table also shows the internal metric length of the shoe. The Russian to UK/EU conversions are approximations and only offer a rough guide for sizing. We highly recommend measuring your feet using the guide below.
Please note the SABO Deadlift sizes a bit tight. You should not need to size up unless you are on the limit of one size. When checking your sizing with our guide please bear this in mind. Please contact us if you need any help or advice.
*** THE UK/EU SIZES LISTED IN THE TABLE BELOW ARE APPROXIMATIONS - PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FEET USING THE GUIDE BELOW TO FIND OUT THE CORRECT RUSSIAN SIZE YOU NEED ***
The internal metric length of the shoe as displayed in the table above is measured from the heel to the end toe tip (excluding lining and inner sole).
Measuring your feet for sizing
- You need a piece of paper, a pencil or pen and a ruler.
- Draw a straight line on the paper. The line should be longer than your foot.
- Place the paper on a flat hard surface (a hard tiled or lino floor in the kitchen is ideal).
- Place your foot on the paper - with your heel and longest toe centred on the line. We recommend standing as this will spread your foot out for a more accurate measurement.
- Draw a mark at the tip of your toe and the back of your heel.
- Measure both feet and use the length of the largest foot.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between the marks.
- Add 5 millimetres to measurement.
- Take your total measurement (foot length as measure + 5mm) and find your shoe size in the table. For example, if your feet measure 270mm you would add 5mm which gives 275mm and thus you would need a 43.