The world's first lifting shoe designed with the needs of Girevoy and Kettlebell sport athletes in mind. These shoes are also suitable for weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding and crossfit.
- An anatomically optimised design using anthropomorphic measurements of athletes.
- An asymmetrical outsole designed to support the proper movement of the foot when performing single (and double) kettlebell movements.
- Innovative sole made of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) specifically designed for working with heavy kettlebells and weights.
- The outsole is built on the Sabo Power Platform (SPP), flexible in the toe box with a solid, supportive heel and even weight distribution throughout the shoe.
- Improved upper construction using ultra-durable synthetic materials, providing maximum support for the foot and maximum stability for the ankle. These shoes fit like a glove.
"Drop" or effective heel height (H2 minus H5 - see diagram):
- Sizes 36-37 - 16.5mm / 0.65"
- Sizes 38-39 - 17mm / 0.67"
- Sizes 40-41 - 18mm / 0.71"
- Sizes 42-43 - 18.5mm / 0.73"
- Sizes 44-45 - 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Sizes 46-47 - 20mm / 0.79"
- Designed specifically for Girevoy and Kettlebell sport, these shoes improve lifting performance and safety.
- Compared to western shoe models, these shoes are not as narrow and have more volume.
- With a non-compressible raised heel/sole, metatarsal strap, and glove like fit, these shoes are also perfectly functional for weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding and crossfit.
- Thoroughly tested upper materials to maximise comfort, safety and durability.
Perfect shoe for kettlebell sport and other lifting activities. Solid heel support as well as great flexibility for the ball of the foot. Excellent craftsmanship and materials were used when making these lifting shoes. Want to crank your lifting and comfort up to 11? Get these shoes...
These shoes are SO good. Beautiful design and great functionality. The weight, the sole, the strap and the fit is really perfect. Just make sure to measure your feet to get the correct size :-)
9 for 9 is a great place to shop! The best of recommendations.
bought these after they were recommended by another kettlebell lifter. i was having issues with my feet during the jerk lift. so far so good no issues. i would recommend these shoes they are value for money and very comfortable. i always wear barefoot shoes on a day to day basis and these are wide fitting too.
Excellent service, shoes arrived next day. Used the SABO girevoy shoes in 2019 British Kettlebell Championships, an excellent product.
Great shoes for kettlebells and deadlifts.
Smart design and very comfortable, great buy!
Prodotto non disponibilevsui siti Italian I. Darren ed Emma sono stati gentilissimo e mi hanno inviato il modello nuovo, anche se io avevo ordinato il vecchio. Da apprezzare il biglietto scritto a mano e le caramelle. Customer care top!!!
Translation: "Product not available on Italian sites. Darren and Emma were very kind and they sent me the new model, even if I had ordered the old one. I appreciated the hand-written note and sweets. Customer care top!!!"
Darren was very helpful and understanding, when I needed to exchange my SABO Girevoy lifting shoes for a different size. Love the pro-active free shipping on size exchanges, really shows that they understand their market. I will definitely recommend further. I suspect I won't need to come back myself for a while because the shoes are brilliant!
Purchased these shoes from 9for9 just less than a year ago. Received excellent service from the team, after checking sizes they ordered them direct from Russia.
They are a really solid shoe for kb sport, heel is a great height with plenty of room in the toe box. I also use them for assistance work which they are very comfortable. I would highly recommend these shoes and they are a fraction of the price of other leading brands. Can’t wait till they bring out more colours!